We’re off to a great start this preseason! There’s a 33″ snowpack at the summit and 14″ at the base. The snowmaking crew is going strong, and more snow is coming at the end of the week!
If you visit the mountain, please use caution, hike at your own risk, avoid snowmaking equipment, hoses, and cables. Check the new “Uphill Status” section at skieaglecrest.com/conditions. We reserve the right to suspend access at any time for ski patrol or mountain operations.
The snow is shallow and frozen pretty solid in areas. Early season conditions and hazards exist. Avoid areas on the lower mountain where we track packed the snow with groomers. This snow will be extremely challenging to move across on skis and snowboards.
Opening Day is projected to be Saturday, December 5. Learn more about operational changes by visiting skieaglecrest.com/covid19. Thanks for checking in with us, and remember to wear a face covering, treat your car as your lodge, and please be respectful!
WINTER 2020-2021 NOTES
- If you purchased a season pass last year, this year’s purchase will automatically load onto last year’s card. Be on the safe side, and test it before Opening Day. Test or print your season pass at the Ticket Office, now open Wednesday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Eaglecrest’s new regular operating schedule is Wednesday through Sunday. We’re open daily over Christmas Break, Spring Break, MLK Day, and Presidents’ Day. Black Bear Chairlift will operate every day. View the calendar for the early-season schedule.
- Review our winter operations plan. Face coverings are required whenever you are not actively skiing or snowboarding. Ride as a single or within your social bubble. Treat your vehicle as your lodge. Please be respectful.
- If you are visiting Eaglecrest, always read the Mountain Report before arriving. Check the Uphill Status if you plan to hike, ski, or snowboard tour.
- Get pre-fitted at the Rental Shop! Get repairs at the Ski Shop!