Hilda Dam Cabin rentals will go live Thursday, November 21st at 9:00 AM! The first available overnight rental date will be Sunday, December 1st.
Reservations will be taken online at store.skieaglecrest.com/hilda-dam-cabin.
Check-in time is 5:00 PM on the day of your reservation. Check-out time is 10:00 AM the following day. Guests must pack out all belongings and trash! A three-night stay limit will be strictly enforced. The cabin accommodates groups of up to eight people.
Please review the following rules prior to booking the Hilda Dam Cabin:
- This facility is located in a remote and wild area; before making a reservation, become aware of bears, water, and weather safety (including cold).
- Recreating in Alaska can present both obvious and hidden dangers; please be aware of your surroundings and be prepared for extended stays due to occasionally poor weather.
- Motorized access is forbidden within Eaglecrest’s ski area boundary, including to the Hilda Dam Cabin.
- Overnight parking is restricted to the northwest corner of the parking lot from November 1st to April 15th, away from base area facilities. Violators will be charged $50 per vehicle. Violating vehicles will have a boot placed on their vehicle until the charge is paid.
- Parking rules will be strictly enforced for winter snow plowing.
- Water is not available at the cabin; guests must bring their own water supply or treat water from natural sources.
- Please pack out all trash and food. There are no garbage services at the cabin.
- Dogs are not allowed on Eaglecrest operating days between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. If you stay overnight with a dog, it must be off the mountain by 8:00 AM.
- Discharge of firearms or fireworks is strictly prohibited within Eaglecrest’s ski area boundary.
- Fires are strictly prohibited.
- The use of this cabin by a commercial operator, such as an outfitter or guide, is not allowed.
- Hunters may not clean or hang wild game within 100 yards of the cabin perimeter. Violators will be fined $100.
- The cabin is open to the public as a warming shelter from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The private rental period is from 5:00 PM to 10:00 AM the next morning.
- The Hilda Dam Cabin is a no-smoking area.
- Recreational use of the ski area is at your own risk. Hazards exist during all seasons.
- Snow grooming, snowmaking, and other equipment may be encountered on the slopes at any time.
- Obey all notices for restricted access to ski area terrain when avalanche hazard reduction work is required during snowfall or high wind events. This includes all terrain above the bottom of Black Bear lift, top of Hooter lift and entire west side of Eaglecrest