This article is part of our Tip of the Week series. Look for a new tip every Friday until Opening Day – Saturday, December 5! Please review our COVID-19 Operations Plan and other helpful information at skieaglecrest.com/covid19.
If you plan on renting equipment this season, it’s very important to get pre-fitted! Why? Here are the two main reasons:
- If you are not comfortable with being inside buildings or are at high risk, you will not have to come inside the Rental Shop if you are pre-fitted!
- If Eaglecrest is operating in Phase 3 of the COVID-19 Operations Plan, rental equipment will only be available for guests who are pre-fitted! Walkup customers will not be able to rent equipment during Phase 3 operations
Guests who are pre-fitted for rental equipment will be able to pick up gear from our outside service window on the Porcupine Lodge’s slopeside deck for the entire winter season. The process is simple:
- Upon each arrival at Eaglecrest, check-in at the outside ticket windows at the Porcupine Lodge.
- We will print your daily contract for the day and take payment.
- Take your documents upstairs to the Rental Shop using the new exterior staircase, and a Rental Technician will accept your contract and give you the rental equipment!
- You’re ready to ski or snowboard!
Pre-fitting reservations are available through November 28, Wednesday to Saturday, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. December pre-fitting dates TBA.
Please call or email the Snowsports School to make a reservation. Face coverings are required!
(907) 790-2000 x211
WINTER 2020-2021 NOTES
- If you purchased a season pass last year, this year’s purchase will automatically load onto last year’s card. Be on the safe side, and test it before Opening Day. Test or print your season pass at the Ticket Office, now open Wednesday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Eaglecrest’s new regular operating schedule is Wednesday through Sunday. We’re open daily over Christmas Break, Spring Break, MLK Day, and Presidents’ Day. Black Bear Chairlift will operate every day. View the calendar for the early-season schedule.
- Review our winter operations plan. Face coverings are required whenever you are not actively skiing or snowboarding. Ride as a single or within your social bubble. Treat your vehicle as your lodge. Please be respectful.
- If you are visiting Eaglecrest, always read the Mountain Report before arriving. Check the Uphill Status if you plan to hike, ski, or snowboard tour.
- Get pre-fitted at the Rental Shop! Get repairs at the Ski Shop!