This article is part of our Tip of the Week series. Look for a new tip every Friday until Opening Day – Saturday, December 5! Please review our COVID-19 Operations Plan and other helpful information at skieaglecrest.com/covid19.
Food and beverage services from the Eaglecrest Grill, Tower Bar, and Mountain Lift Coffee will be different this season as we work to keep guests and staff safe, distanced, and outdoors as much as possible.
The Eaglecrest Grill will be open each operating day with new logistics for ordering and picking up food. The cashiers will now be located in the Fish Creek Lodge’s ticket windows, which haven’t been used since the construction of the Porcupine Lodge. The windows are right on the building’s north wall, you can’t miss them!
Guests will line up, order, and pay at the ticket windows. Afterward, just take your order number and receipt around to the pickup window on the Fish Creek Lodge deck, and a staff member will hand over your meal!
Unfortunately, the lodges will be closed in phase 3 operations this winter. You are encouraged to treat your vehicle as your lodge, eat outside, or visit one of our new tent stations. You can also place your order, take a lap, and come back for it!
The Grill will have a smaller menu so we can deliver faster service. We’ll still have the favorites: cheeseburgers, chicken strips, fries, paninis, wraps, and breakfast burritos. Chef Ivan will have daily and weekly specials as well. All staff will wear masks, gloves, and follow all the latest safety protocols.
The Tower Bar will now operate from a tent station near the base of the Hooter Chairlift. The tent will have large 25′ wide openings at each end and propane heaters to knock off the chill. We’ll have more of these tents around the base area for guests and staff to use, but the Tower Bar’s tent is reserved for guests ages 21 or older, and minors must be accompanied by parents or guardians.
Mountain Lift will be moving outside as well, though the exact location remains to be determined. We have an old lift shack that we will be re-purposed to serve hot coffee and snacks!
Thanks for checking in with us, and please remember review the entire operations plan, wear a face covering, treat your vehicle as your lodge, and be respectful. We’ll be on the slopes before you know it! We’ve had over 8” of snowfall in the last 48 hours!
WINTER 2020-2021 NOTES
- If you purchased a season pass last year, this year’s purchase will automatically load onto last year’s card. Be on the safe side, and test it before Opening Day. Test or print your season pass at the Ticket Office, now open Wednesday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Eaglecrest’s new regular operating schedule is Wednesday through Sunday. We’re open daily over Christmas Break, Spring Break, MLK Day, and Presidents’ Day. Black Bear Chairlift will operate every day. View the calendar for the early-season schedule.
- Review our winter operations plan. Face coverings are required whenever you are not actively skiing or snowboarding. Ride as a single or within your social bubble. Treat your vehicle as your lodge. Please be respectful.
- If you are visiting Eaglecrest, always read the Mountain Report before arriving. Check the Uphill Status if you plan to hike, ski, or snowboard tour.
- Get pre-fitted at the Rental Shop! Get repairs at the Ski Shop!