The Juneau Ski Club offers youth development and racing programs for active and promising young skiers. Club staff and coaches have been excellent teachers and mentors for the Juneau community and pride themselves on cultivating a lifelong love of the sport of skiing and planting the seeds of camaraderie, teamwork, and healthy competition through grit and training.
- U8-U10 (Birth Years 2010-2013)
- Introduction to gate training and racing, learn basic skiing fundamentals for all snow conditions and terrain, develop and learn with peers of similar age and ability.
- 11 weeks starting January 4, 2020
- Saturday Mornings: 9:30AM – 12PM
- 12 + (Birth Years 2008 and Earlier)
- Improve and refine all-mountain skiing/riding, terrain selection, videography, air awareness, snow safety, and more. Program staff include competition, race, and guest coaches.
- January 4 – March 14, 2020
- Saturday All Day: 9:30AM – 3PM w/lunch