It’s a beautiful day on the mountain! We have clear blue skies and wet-bulb temps in the low 20s, good enough for us to fire up the snowguns! The crew got an early start this morning and are still going at it. Be sure to thank a snowmaker when you see one! It’s a lot of hard work!
If you visit the mountain, please stay clear of snowmaking equipment, hoses, and cables!
Eaglecrest’s conditions page is now being updated with the current weather and other operational information. We have made some design changes to this webpage, which also features the mountain report, road conditions, terrain status, uphill status, forecasts, and webcams.
Attention uphill skiers, snowboarders, and hikers: always read the Mountain Report and check the Uphill Status before visiting Eaglecrest! We reserve the right to suspend uphill access at any time for ski patrol and mountain operations. This includes operating and non-operating days and hours. We might also ask guests to park differently to accommodate snow plows.
WINTER 2020-2021 NOTES
- If you purchased a season pass last year, this year’s purchase will automatically load onto last year’s card. Be on the safe side, and test it before Opening Day. Test or print your season pass at the Ticket Office, now open Wednesday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Eaglecrest’s new regular operating schedule is Wednesday through Sunday. We’re open daily over Christmas Break, Spring Break, MLK Day, and Presidents’ Day. Black Bear Chairlift will operate every day. View the calendar for the early-season schedule.
- Review our winter operations plan. Face coverings are required whenever you are not actively skiing or snowboarding. Ride as a single or within your social bubble. Treat your vehicle as your lodge. Please be respectful.
- If you are visiting Eaglecrest, always read the Mountain Report before arriving. Check the Uphill Status if you plan to hike, ski, or snowboard tour.
- Get pre-fitted at the Rental Shop! Get repairs at the Ski Shop!