This article is part of our Tip of the Week series. Look for a new tip every Friday until Opening Day – Saturday, December 5! Please review our COVID-19 Operations Plan and other helpful information at skieaglecrest.com/covid19.
Please treat your vehicle as your lodge this winter!
In Phase 3 Operations, the lodges will NOT be open for guests to warm up, eat, or hang out at any time. All services will be outdoors only, including the snowsports school, ticket office, rental shop, ski shop, food service, and bar. Please read the Phased Operations Plan for more detailed information.
The Fish Creek Lodge locker level will only be open only for guests to actively gear up or use restrooms while wearing an appropriate face covering. Guests are expected to spend less than five minutes indoors. Lingering will not be tolerated, and guests will be asked to leave. All belongings must be stored inside your locker. If you do not have a locker, treat your vehicle as your locker and gear up appropriately.
Portable restroom units will be located in the parking lot and at the Hooter Chairlift loading terminal. Three outdoor tent stations at the base area will have heaters and limited seating. The Great Room seating area will be closed.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We all want to enjoy the entire winter safely on the slopes and riding the chairlifts!
WINTER 2020-2021 NOTES
- If you purchased a season pass last year, this year’s purchase will automatically load onto last year’s card. Be on the safe side, and test it before Opening Day. Test or print your season pass at the Ticket Office, now open Wednesday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Eaglecrest’s new regular operating schedule is Wednesday through Sunday. We’re open daily over Christmas Break, Spring Break, MLK Day, and Presidents’ Day. Black Bear Chairlift will operate every day. View the calendar for the early-season schedule.
- Review our winter operations plan. Face coverings are required whenever you are not actively skiing or snowboarding. Ride as a single or within your social bubble. Treat your vehicle as your lodge. Please be respectful.
- If you are visiting Eaglecrest, always read the Mountain Report before arriving. Check the Uphill Status if you plan to hike, ski, or snowboard tour.
- Get pre-fitted at the Rental Shop! Get repairs at the Ski Shop!